XBMC Released for Apple TV 2G!
The long awaited XBMC has been released for the Apple TV 2G!
We will be posting install instructions here within a few mins!
Install instructions are available here!
The XBMC team is proud to present our first ARM-based release, and it’s a big one. Scott Davilla, with the help of several other developers and testers, is finally ready to pull the curtain off of his fun little secret.
You know that $99 tiny form-factor powerhouse that would be just perfect if it could only run XBMC? Now it can.
- Full XBMC install, this is not a remote or thin client streamer.
- No longer is your AppleTV2 chained to iTunes.
- Who wants transcoded video anyway?
- Share files on your network your way.
- Full hardware decode for 720p/1080p movies.
- Everything else you know and love about XBMC.
Take a look at some of the pictures below: